Have you seen Instagram Live Stories yet? Indeed, one of the latest features added to this famous social network has to do specifically with the addition of Stories to its essential content. For this reason, today we wanted to focus specifically on the Instagram Live Story or as they are also known as Instagram Live Stories, so that you know the details that differentiate them.
The first thing you need to know about Instagram Live Stories is that we find them when we open the app, since they appear at the top of it, along with traditional stories, of course. If you want to know some aspects about Instagram Live Stories that most are unaware of, then we recommend that you continue reading these lines.
Instagram, like any application that respects itself from time to time, begins to leave us quite interesting updates and, above all, adding options that can make our lives a little easier. In this case, Instagram Stories are the last thing we’ve seen from this social network of photos and videos.
- Instagram Live Stories or Instagram Live Story
- What are and how to use Instagram Live Stories?
- How to stream and share a Live Story?
Instagram Live Stories or Instagram Live Story
As we said then, when you enter Instagram right now, you find that the stories and live section appears, and then you can see that both the stories and the live ones are shown. The truth is that on the right side of the screen you can see the option to see all, and if you press there, you will have the Instagram live stories in a second. As you can see, it is not difficult to see them.
Discover Instagram Live Stories
What are and how to use Instagram Live Stories?
Instagram Live Stories or Live Stories are a resource within Instagram stories so that we can create our own live broadcasts.
The tool was updated, and now it also makes it possible to invite friends and viewers to participate in the video. The live streamer can remove the guest and add another person in their place at any time, and even exit the stream.
At the end of the video, it is possible to share it in the Stories of the application or an external one (in the case of Facebook) or delete it. In the first case, it disappears like the rest of these publications after 24 hours.
This tool opens the possibility of using Stories for other purposes such as interviews and webinars, as well as allowing a private call with a professional contact, for which the transmission must be shared only with them.
Other corporate or business use options for Lives on Instagram are:
- A meeting between thework social media team.
- Tutorialswithout having to go to YouTube.
- Launches of new products and solutions.
You must bear in mind that Instagram will show a notice to all those people who follow you who have not deactivated notifications, every time you start a direct on your Instagram profile.
How do you see the Lives are a very accessible resource, easy to use and that also has the speed of a click, they are useful for your business , studies or simply for your distraction.
How to stream and share a Live Story?
To broadcast and share a live story or an Instagram Live Stories you just have to follow a few simple steps:
- Access the Live functionality, to do this, access the app and look for the camera-shaped icon in the upper left.
- Select the Live Video option, then tap the big button with the text: “Start Streaming.”
- The broadcast has already started and your followers will be notifiedto join.
- If you want to improve or modify the transmission, you can make use of a series of controls that are located at the top and bottom of the screen. These allow you to: toggle front and rear cameras, live indicator, end, comments, questions, share, share live with, stickers, gallery, end video.
- At the bottom of the screen, you can see how many people are watching your streamand who’s joining it. You can even start a conversation by replying to the comments they start sending you.
Once the live broadcast is over , you can download the video to your device to share it on any other platform. You can also share it for 24 hours in your stories just like you would with any other.