Many are the users who every day ask themselves the same question about how they can update Facebook . Either to have the latest version of said social network on the mobile or on the PC, because in this way, we can enjoy all the new features and improvements that the largest social network in the world incorporates every time it is updated.
How to Update Facebook or Activate Automatic Updates
Once you register on the web, you will have to perform the task of customizing your profile and adding personal information . It allows various levels of security and can be privatized at the account or post level. Once this is done, it will be ready to use. Always trying to keep the social network updated to its latest version.
- How to update Facebook to its latest version on phone?
- Update on iPhone
- Turn Facebook automatic updates on or off
How to update Facebook to its latest version on phone?
In each new version you will enjoy improvements of all kinds , such as emoticons, interface design and colors, menu layout, and pop-up windows. Everything will gradually change for the better and it is necessary to have the latest update to be able to enjoy all this to the fullest.
In short, what must be made very clear is that we have, and will have in the near future, many resources if we choose to download Facebook in its latest available version. The steps that follow below are necessary to enjoy the latest Facebook update on any mobile or tablet developed for Android:
- At the initial moment, you have to open the Google Play Store.
- At the top left you will see a symbol with three lines, which you will select.
- Now select the option My Apps and gamesand look for the “Updates” section. If it does not appear, it means that you already have the latest version installed on your phone.
- If, on the other hand, you find the Facebook reference in the list, then you must clickon it and, then, the page to download the update in the Android Store will open.
Once the entire installation bar is complete, you can start using the Facebook App in its latest stable version. Thus, in this way, all the new features that said social network incorporates with each update they present. The last major Facebook update to download in 2020 was one that added many new features, the most notable of which was the “I care” reaction.
Update on iPhone
- First of all, we headed to the App Store
- Then, we select an option in the lower right part that says Updates.
- Once inside that menu, you have to scroll to the Available Updatessection . If the one we are looking for does not appear in this place, it means that it is completely updated.
- In the event that this option appears, we click on the update button; make sure the connection is working via wifi.
- After taking this step, it is understood that the application will be downloaded automaticallyand, in fact, the App icon will be grayed out while it is being downloaded. Done, we already have Facebook for iPhone updated.
Turn Facebook automatic updates on or off
Now, if what we want is for our application to be constantly updated on its own every time a new version comes out. The first thing we have to consider is that this function can only be carried out and at the moment, only with Android devices that have “Facebook App Manager” previously installed.
And now, below, you will see the steps to carry out, although even in the Facebook Help Service , they show you how to do it if you still have doubts:
- The first thing you have to do is open the cell phone settings.
- Then you will touch where it says Application Manageror Apps.
- Scroll down and select Facebook App Installer.
- This is where you will choose. Select where it says Deactivate so that the updates on their own are not carried out, or Activateto reactivate them and that the social network always updates itself.
In this way, you can always have the latest Facebook updates automatically . Errors such as that the publications do not load or the screen goes blank will disappear, since these are due to the fact that our social network is out of date.