Notifications are essential on any kind of mobile device. After all, you are in charge of constantly informing us of everything that happens on our phone. In many devices they are deactivated and their users look for how to activate lock screen notifications on Android and iOS. Everything in an easy and fast way.
How to Enable/Show or Disable/Hide Notifications on Lock Screen on Android and iOS
Android is one of the most popular mobile operating systems today. Since it has been established in the last decade as one of the best .
One of the things you can do is pass the applications between users via bluetooth so that they can be installed on another Android device.
Whether it’s missed calls, messages from different social networks or messaging applications, SMS. Even notifications from games and different applications among other things.
In a few words, to keep informed of everything that happens in the different Apps that we have on our mobile, it is very important to have them active and working correctly.
But without a doubt it is very useful to have them on our lock screen. In this way we can visualize in a more agile way and above all things in a faster way without too many problems.
- How to activate notifications on Android lock screen
- How to see notifications on iOS when locked
How to activate notifications on Android lock screen
Doing all this process on Android is extremely simple and fast, you just have to follow these steps:
- The first thing we have to do is go to the “Settings”part of our mobile device.
- Once we are here, what we will have to do is go to the option that says “Lock Screen / Security”.
- Now what we are going to have to do is press where it says “Notifications”and then select where it says “Notifications on the lock screen”.
- What we have to do among the options that appear is to press on the one that says “Show content”and this is where we should see that “Show notifications” appears.
- A list appears of all the applications that could show notifications right on the screen, you will have to enable each onethat you want to appear.
This method is extremely simple and works on all Android devices, keep in mind that, obviously, depending on the version of the Google operating system you have, it is possible that some options may change or may not be called the same, but as a rule general is almost always the same or similar.
If you made a mistake and changed your Android settings you can always reset it to factory mode and start over.
How to see notifications on iOS when locked
To be able to do this iOS is just as simple as with Android. You only have to follow the following steps that we will show you and in a few seconds you will be able to have it if they are not yet active.
- The first thing is to go to settings, there you will find the notifications section.
- Find “Show Previews”and configure how you want them to be grouped.
- Now we go to “Notification Style” and select if we want them to be activated or deactivated as the case may be. In this case we will click on “Allow Notifications”.
- Now we will select where we want it to appear, which is on the lock screen.
In this way you can have all the notifications on the lock screen on your Apple Smartphone without any problem.
If you want to know more options about the Apple lock screen, you can do it very easily by entering its official page and there you will have all the information you need.
It is an interesting option to be able to quickly and comfortably review notifications without having to stop paying attention to what you are doing. Especially if you are working for example or doing something that requires a lot of your attention.
In this way you can check to see if it is something extremely important or if it is something that you can verify later, in a few words it is a lifesaver in case you live in the university or work too much and they do not allow you to use the mobile.
After learning how to activate lock screen notifications on Android and iOS. We recommend that you install the Facebook application for Android and iOS mobile devices in an easy and fast way so you can make the most of notifications.